Career Counselling and Guidance and its Importance
Careers grow and expand everyday. With parents busy with work and other responsibilities, students striving hard to build academic credentials and balance extra curriculars, they are unable to keep track of these changes. In this context, professional career counselling and guidance become essential. A significant portion of our lives is shaped by integral decisions taken during schooling years – whether it is with respect to subjects in 11th grade, focus on extra curriculars, mapping our passion and aptitude for the next step – these decisions are bound to seem overwhelming when knowledge of their nuances is missing. At K.R. Mangalam, we ensure our students go into the world with clarity and purpose. Our association with Jitin Chawla’s Centre for Career Development, one of the most respected names in India in the domain of career counselling, aptitude testing and study abroad counselling, puts our students at an advantageous position. Started by renowned Educationist and Career Counsellor, Mr. Jitin Chawla in the year 2000, JCCCD has over two decades of experience in career counselling and guidance. Together, we are here to shape not just your academic journey but also positively impact your career graph.
● Professional counselling that bridges the gap between school education, higher education and the students career.
● Understanding the individual students aptitude, personality and interest.
● Aiding students with subject selection post XIIIth and Xth grade, in sync with their interest, skill set and future goals.
● Organising one on one sessions with parents and students to discuss and understand their concerns and ideas, and formulate a plan of action.
● Specialised Study Abroad Counselling wherein we provide information on admission requirements and eligibility for country of choice, match country-college-course according to budget and other personalised requirements.
● Under our professional Profile Building Services, trained mentors work with students in one on one sessions, to develop their profile and ensure they have a competitive advantage vis a vis other applicants.
● We have an experienced and proficient team that guides the student through tedious Application Process formalities. Through our services, we ensure aid with deadlines, essays, documents, visa logistics, pre-departure counselling and ensure no opportunity is missed.
● A continuous process of thorough guidance, follow ups and preparation is followed and the parents are kept abreast of the sustained progress made by the student.
● Specialised sessions are conducted for Grades IX and X on professional grooming, interview readiness, public speaking, personality development and skillful studying. Additionally, assistance is provided for standardized tests and professional career development.
● Understanding the impact of Grades XI and XII in securing higher education and shaping the future career path of the student, we ensure information of all possible career options after schooling in science, commerce and humanities is provided. Particulars of important competitions, tests, and other profile building opportunities are also disseminated. A specialised CV-building session is conducted among other sessions, targeted at professional development of the students personality and skills.