The child at this stage has developed abstract thinking and is capable of seeing multiple potential solutions to problems and think more scientifically about the world around her.
The child is given more abstract and open ended assignments and situations at this level. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation is followed to allow the child to learn without stress and be evaluated on basis of what her strengths are frames the curriculum. The subjects are transacted through smart classes making understanding of concepts easier and interesting. Project method and activity based learning is encouraged.
The subjects offered are:
- Social Science
Students are offered second language. They may choose any one of the following language:
A large range of co curricular activities are offered as per the child’s aptitude and interest. These include sports, yoga, music, dance, robotics, electronics, cooking and baking, photography, astronomy, dramatics, multimedia, gardening, painting, quizzing and dramatics
- Weekly test are conducted according to CCE pattern ( Pen Paper and Non Pen Paper)
- The students appear for examination at end of each term. The syllabus is as per CBSE guidelines.(II nd term examination is Pre Board at school level for class X students)
- Class X students appear for external board examination conducted by CBSE.
- The overall progress of the child throughout the year is monitored
- The promotion of the child is subject to her academic performance.