K.R. Mangalam World School is highly renowned for its quality education and its emphasis on providing the comprehensive and integrated development. The school’s motto ‘Together Towards Tomorrow’ epitomizes the school’s commitment to broaden the students’ horizons and enable them to carve an integrated and an enlightened world that fosters unity yet celebrates the uniqueness of each individual.
- Infrastructure & facilities
- Co curricular
- Infrastructure & facilities
- What general features are available at K.R. Mangalam World School?
- The eco-friendly 5 acres green campus with rain water harvesting facility is a pollution free secure place for students.
- A centrally Air-conditioned school with a safe and secure environment.
- Smart board enabled classrooms with the latest teaching aids.
- Amphitheatre and 400-seaterAuditorium
- Well stocked library
- Student and Teachers Cultural and Educational Exchange Programs with various countries.
- Day Care facility for kids
- Dedicated Parent-Students App for real time updates
- 360-degree feedback platform
- A fleet of 50 buses with transport tracker
- Medical facility
- What Academic board is K R Mangalam World School, Gurugram affiliated to?
- The school is affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
- How is K R Mangalam World School different from K R Mangalam Global School?
- KRM Global School is a separate school which follows the International Baccalaureate program.
- What is the age criterion for admissions?
- Pre-Nursery-2+years as on 1st April of the year seeking admission.
Nursery-3+years as on 1st April of the year seeking admission.
KG-4+years years as on 1st April of the year seeking admission.
Class 1-5+years as on 1st April of the year seeking admission.
- Is there any possibility of relaxation in the age criteria?
We abide by Government norms for the age criteria, however a 45 days age relaxation can be considered.
- What are the admission criteria?
- Pre-Nursery, Nursery, KG-Interaction
- Class I- IX- Merit and Interaction
- Class XI– Written Test and Interaction
- What are the documents required at the time of admission?
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Progress report of last two years (Class II upwards)
- Two latest passport sizes colored photographs.
- Transfer Certificate (from Class II onwards)
- How do I get information about the admission procedure?
Click on the ‘Admission tab’ on our website which will take you to the registration process. For further queries, contact the school office on 01242382596, 01242382597, 9540062727and 9540052727 between 9:00 am-3:00pm.
- Does the school have reserved quota for transferable cases?
Admissions are subject to availability of seats. However, we prioritize and try our best to accommodate the students of transfer cases.
- Does the school take admissions in X and XII?
Admissions in grades X and XII is granted on the basis of availability of seats and as per the policy and approval of CBSE for Direct Admission. There is a fee applicable as per the CBSE guidelines to process the admission.
- What is the student teacher ratio?
The student teacher ratio is 14:1.
- What is the teaching methodology/approach followed by the school?
The school promotes blend of Experiential, interrogative and Project based learning with focus on all aspects of development like cognitive, linguistic, numeracy, general awareness, life skills, social skills and ethics & values.
- What syllabus does the school follow?
We follow a broad and balanced curriculum based on the National curriculum framework to provide holistic education. The school follows the guidelines as outlined in NEP 2020.
- How are students assessed?
The school follows an assessment system of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation for Primary and Middle classes with grades/marks. We follow CBSE guidelines for classes IX-XII.
- What are the third language options in the school?
English and Hindi are mandatory languages till Grade VIII. From Grade V-VIII, students’ have the option to choose a third language French, German or Sanskrit.
- What are options in second language in class IX?
In class IX, other than the main subjects English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science, the child has a choice of second language. He can choose from Hindi, Sanskrit, French and German. The child must have studied these languages up to grade VIII and have cleared with 33% marks.
- What is the difference between the Standard Level and Basic Level of Mathematics in class X Board examination?
Standard-Level and Basic-level question papers are based on the same syllabus. However, the Standard-Level Mathematics assesses higher Mathematical abilities compared to Basic-Level. Accordingly, the difficulty level of the Mathematics – ‘Basic’ is less than that of Mathematics-‘Standard’.
The classroom teaching and internal assessments remain the same for both levels throughout the academic session.
- What are the subject combinations that are offered in class XI?
In class XI, other than English as the compulsory subject, four other main subjects are offered as per option & availability. Please refer to
- What skill subjects are offered in class IX?
The school offers Artificial Intelligence as skill subject in class IX.
- How has the school Alumni been placed over the years?
The school alumni has been placed in reputed colleges in India and abroad, naming such as IIT, SGT, Delhi University, IP University, OP Jindal, IILM, KIIT, Thapar, Christ, IIM, NLUs, NUS, Kings College, London, Waterloo, British Columbia, CDF Club-Spain and top Australian Universities.
- How has the school fared in CBSE Examinations?
The school has been showing excellent board results. The first batch appeared in 2013-14. We’ve had 8 batches of class X and class XII. To view the previous sessions result with a stupendous class average of 90%.Please click https://krmangalamgurgaon.com/results/
- Co curricular
- What sports facilities are available in the school?
The school possesses state of the art courts and arenas for the following:
- Indoor games- Chess, Table Tennis, Yoga, Martial Arts, Taekwondo
- Outdoor games-Basket Ball, Football, Volley Ball, Cricket, Gymnastics, Shooting, Golf, Skating, Lawn-Tennis, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton, self-defence.
- Does the school encourage participation in co-curricular activities at State/National and International level?
Yes, our school has made a mark in terms of academics and co-curricular activities at State/National and International levels.
- What are the Co-Scholastic activities offered at KRM?
Co-scholastic activities inspire a passion for learning and meeting the spectrum of overall development of the child cognitively, socially, emotionally and physically. We have a plethora of activities for students in our school-
- Music and Dance – To foster physical skills, teamwork and collaboration.
- Robotics-To hone valuable life skills and learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) lessons.
- Language Lab– To develop confidence, social interaction skills and self-assessment.
- Art and Craft– To develop creative expressions and sharpen Annual Event-(Bal Mela, Carnival, Sports Day, Workshops and Exhibitions)-The students get the opportunity to showcase their talents and achievements. Making them confident individuals.
- Excursions and Trips-To expand the horizons and understand the real and multicultural world.
- Clubs like–
|Primary School||Middle & Senior School|
|Rang Manch-Dramatics Club||The Voice: MUN Club|
|Mighty Chondria-Science club||The Cinematise: Film making club/Design/Animation|
|Matheletes-Maths Club||The Techbots: Coding Club|
|Happy Feet– Dance Club||The Innovators: Science Club|
|Artsy-Craftsy-Art Club||The Jagruks: Compassionate Citizens Club / Empathy Club|
|ECO Warriors-Environmental Awareness Club||Prakriti: Climate Action Club|
|Dharohar-Heritage Club||Neeti: Legal Literacy Club|
|Word Power and Scrabble -Literary Club||Niyantran: Disaster Management Club and Health and Fitness Club|
|SYMPHONY-Music Club||Karigiri: Mandala, Worli, Madhubani, Sculptures|
|Health League -Yoga Club||The Voyagers’ Club: Virtual visits around the world|
|Expressions: Writers’ and Orators’ Club|
- Does the school undertake Exchange Programmes?
The school is accredited with British Council and is awarded International Dimension in Schools for the third consecutive year.
Our students have visited NASA, Space Kennedy Centre, and Beijing Student Exchange Programme and have been actively involved in virtual exchange programmes.
- How are life skills inculcated in students?
Through the class activities carried out in the school, we prepare our students for life and perpetual learning. We have a well-defined and structured life skills curriculum to inculcate and develop thinking, social and emotional skills in the students. To strengthen the comprehensive development, we conduct the following:
- Mental well-being workshops
- Community outreach programs
- Activities through clubs like Compassionate Citizens Club / Empathy Club
- Parents’ engagement through workshops and Motivational talks.
- Does the school have a career guidance program?
The school conducts a variety of awareness programmes on future prospects and unconventional paths and also offers a dedicated 4 year program on career guidance.
- In what ways does KRM involve parents in the teaching process of their wards?
Parents Teacher Meetings are held on regular basis. Many events are organized in school and parents are involved as well as invited to the events. Through workshops parents are apprised of new age pedagogy. Parents are also invited to conduct sessions/workshops.